Ontrack Psychology Brisbane
Fees and Rebates
Isobel accepts client appointments all day on Thursday and on Friday mornings. Appointments after school hours and before and after work hours are available. To make an appointment or discuss your needs, please contact Isobel via email or phone. Isobel will arrange a 15-minute phone call. This will allow us to discuss your goals and reasons for seeking therapy to assess whether On Track Psychology can meet your needs. Times for an initial call can be arranged from 3pm-7:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Face-to-face clinic-based appointments and Telehealth appointments are available.
- Initial sessions are 1.5 hours in length and all subsequent sessions are 50- 60 minutes.
- Isobel aims to see clients on a weekly or fortnightly basis and provide clients with a regular time slot.
- Referral options include Mental Health Care Plans from GPs, Plan managed NDIS clients, Private Health rebates, and self-referrals.
Mental Health Care Plans
- Initial sessions for Telehealth and face-to-face appointments are 90 minutes and cost $220.
- Subsequent face-to-face appointments are 50 – 60 minutes and cost $195.
- Tele-health appointments are 50 – 60 minutes and cost $195.
Clients accessing sessions under a GP mental health care plan will need a referral from their GP and will receive a rebate for their session of approximately $88.25 (out of pocket cost $106.75)
Mental Health Care plan clients will have access to 20 sessions (if eligible) per calendar year until December 2022.
Autism (ASD) Treatment
OnTrack Psychology Brisbane has extensive experience working with children with Autism. The Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package is an Australian Government initiative providing support for children aged 0 – 6 years who have an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis. Funding of up to $12,000 is available to children aged 0-6 years diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. Children must have a diagnosis of Autism, be Australian citizens, or be permanent residents of Australia. Families must apply for the funding before their child’s 6th birthday, having until the child turns 7 to access the funding. There is no out-of-pocket cost for sessions under this funding.
You can find out how to apply for this packing by phoning the Autism Information Advisor team on 1300 424 499.
I am a qualified child and youth psychologist, specialising in helping young people and their families develop healthy positive relationships and home lives, for the benefit of all family members and friends to improve socialisation and lead a happier life.